WE MISSED YOU GUYS!!!!!
We are so excited to inform you that we are open and ready to see you guys. We want to thank you so much for being patient with us. We know we are going through a very scary pandemic; but together we can get through it!
We want to assure you that we are taking all of the precocious and our staff has the personal protective equipment to treat our patients. We have changed a few things in our office to accommodate and assure the safety of our patients’, staff, and families. These are our following guidelines:
- All patients must wear a mask when coming in.
- We are currently only seeing the patient that is scheduled for appointment. Any companion(s) will need to wait for the patient inside their vehicle.
- We ask our patients to call PRIOR to entering the building to notify your arrival.
- Patients will be screened for a number of risk factors as well as receive a temperature check prior to their appointment to ensure the health and safety of all individuals in the building.
- All patients will be asked to wash/sanitize their hands, rinse your mouth, and given a sanitation box to place your belongings upon entry to our treatment rooms. Sanitation areas will be available throughout the office, to ensure best hygiene practices for both patients, and team members.
- Our team is fully certified in infection control and OSHA training on a regular basis.
- We ask our patients to call and confirm their appointment, in order for our office to accommodate and provide the proper care and safety for everyone in the building.
- Your next cleaning appointment will be scheduled in the treatment room by the hygienist or dental assistant.
- If there are any treatments needed, our front desk will give you a call to follow up.
- We are currently only taking telephone payments, or mailed-in checks.
We are looking forward to seeing your smile soon,
-Dr. Pombra & Team